You can request a refund within 48 hours of enrollment and be granted a full refund. After 48 hours, you can request a refund for 30 days and receive a 50% refund if you have not accessed any of the course materials. After 30 days of enrollment, no refunds will be made. All requests must be made in writing through the Teachable.com portable that you can access by signing in to your account.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The school does not guarantee that subsequent courses will always be available; i.e., if you take the Level 1 course hoping to advance to the Advanced Level Course, the Advanced Level Course may not be available in the future.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) or injuries arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage or injury.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7.1 Support Materials and Technical Compliance
It is up to you to check the website course page to understand which support materials you must purchase for the course and what technical requirements you must have access to. These can change and/or be updated at any time.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions. It is your responsibility to check on state laws and professional licensing requirements and to comply with all regulations when applying techniques and remedies learned through this course-work.
8.1 Target Audience-Residents of USA